- Open all blinds and window furnishings and have window sills cleared.
- Clear kitchen benches of appliances, crockery etc.
- Move furnishings from skirting boards were practical, including kids toys in bedrooms.
- Remove items from under beds.
- Remove items from bottom of wardrobes were practical.
- Inform technician of any internal reptile or fish tanks.
- Isolate kid’s toys, sports equipment in an area away from the building perimeter (middle of lawn)
- Remove any cloths from cloths lines.
- Remove any pet bowls and toys.
- Remove cars from garage areas.
- Inform technician of any pet and animal enclosures including fish ponds and vegetable gardens.
All preparation work will ensure a safe and effective treatment.